Update on the livestock sewage sludge treatment and milk processing project – Phase 2023
1. Overview of the cattle farming and milk processing project – TH Group
On the morning of September 21, 2017, Comrade Nguyen Duc Quyen, Vice Chairman of the Provincial People’s Committee, inspected and worked with Yen My Hi-Tech Application In Agriculture And Dairy Food Two-Member – Limited Company on the centralized industrial-scale project for dairy cattle farming and milk processing in Nong Cong district.
After being approved by the Thanh Hoa Provincial People’s Committee, Yen My Hi-Tech Application In Agriculture And Dairy Food Two-Member – Limited Company conducted a review and developed a farm area planning.
- Tiến hành đấu mối để nhập bò sữa và mua sắm các trang thiết bị phục vụ cho hoạt động của dự án.
- Established a Compensation Council for land clearance, and an Advisory Council for pre-term termination of contractual agreements with the receiving households for land compensation with Yen My Single Member Limited Liability Company.
- Prepared an environmental impact assessment report.
- Developed detailed construction planning at a scale of 1/500.
- Initiated bidding for purchasing dairy cows and equipment for the project’s operations.
1.1. Project commencement
On the afternoon of May 8, 2019, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, along with leaders from central and local ministries, sectors, and a large number of farmers, attended the groundbreaking ceremony for the “Industrial-scale Dairy Cattle Farming and Milk Processing Project in Yen My and Cong Binh communes, Nong Cong district, Thanh Hoa province.”
1.2. Project scale
The “Industrial-scale Dairy Cattle Farming and Milk Processing Project in Yen My and Cong Binh communes, Nong Cong district, Thanh Hoa province” is invested by Yen My Hi-Tech Application In Agriculture And Dairy Food Two-Member – Limited Company (TH True Milk Group). It has a total capital of 3,800 billion VND, with a livestock scale of about 20,000 dairy cows and a milk processing plant with a capacity of 300 tons/day.
Phase 1 accounts for 962 billion VND, and Phase 2 accounts for 2,838 billion VND. Phase 1 includes a livestock scale of 5,000 cows, including 2,400 dairy cows. Phase 2 includes a livestock scale of 15,000 cows, including 7,200 dairy cows.
The project is planned to utilize 1,354 hectares of land. This includes 165 hectares for the farm and milk processing plant construction, and 1,189 hectares for pasture cultivation. In addition, TH True Milk Group is also developing raw material areas in other districts: Cam Thuy, Tho Xuan, Thach Thanh…
Collaboration with supporting districts to provide rice straw harvesting machines for sale to the TH Group ensures a stable supply of raw materials for dairy cows after the harvest.
1.3. Project progress
According to the initial plan, all construction items of the project were scheduled to be completed in the third quarter of 2022. However, due to objective conditions such as the COVID-19 pandemic, increased construction material and energy costs, some construction items are currently behind schedule.
To ensure the project implementation plan, in September 2022, the investor signed a contract with a foreign partner and imported 1,500 female Holstein Friesian cows (aged 6 to 10 months) for isolated rearing at Tan Dao Farm, Nghia Dan district, Nghe An province.
Việc tiếp nhận đàn bò về nuôi tại dự án trong giai đoạn này sẽ đẩy nhanh tiến độ triển khai dự án, đồng thời khẳng định trách nhiệm như đã cam kết của chủ đầu tư, tạo niềm tin với chính quyền địa phương.
Receiving the cattle for rearing in this phase will accelerate the project’s implementation progress, while affirming the investor’s commitment and building trust with the local authorities.
1.4. Environmental Protection Work
To ensure the environmental protection in the process of receiving 1,500 cattle, the investor has also conducted research and proposed the following solutions:
- Importing feed from the Food Production Center under TH Dairy Food Joint Stock Company.
- Purchasing clean water from local water supply units during the waiting period for the completion of the clean water treatment plant.
- Signing a water supply contract with Vietnam Urban Environment Investment and Development Corporation for an initial water supply volume of 100m3/day and night.
- Waste will be collected and transported for treatment at the TH Group’s microbial composting plant.
- Bò sữa hữu cơ của TH true MILK và những cánh đồng cỏ đáp ứng quy trình trồng trọt hữu cơ châu Âu và Mỹ. Ảnh: Tập đoàn TH.
On February 14, 2023, Decision No. 17/GP-UBND signed by Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Thanh Hoa Province, Mr. Le Duc Giang, clearly stated the issuance of an environmental permit for Yen My Hi-Tech Application In Agriculture And Dairy Food Two-Member – Limited Company located in Trung Tam Hamlet, Yen My Commune, Nong Cong District.
The content of the environmental permit and the accompanying environmental protection requirements are as follows:
- Ensure limit values for noise and vibration as well as comply with the environmental protection requirements specified in Appendix 1 attached to this Permit.
- Comply with the wastewater management and environmental protection requirements specified in Appendix 2 attached to this Permit.
- Manage air emissions and comply with the environmental protection requirements specified in Appendix 3 attached to this Permit.
- Comply with waste management, prevention, and environmental incident response requirements specified in Appendix 4 attached to this Permit. Other environmental protection requirements are specified in Appendix 5 attached to this Permit.
2. Sludge Treatment Work
Western Filter Tech’s Chamber Filter Press is applied to the industrial-scale sludge treatment for dairy cattle farming and milk processing of the TH Group.
Key technical specifications:
- Machine frame structure: SS400 steel
- Welding standard: 6G
- Machine capacity: 750L/batch pressing
- Sludge pumping capacity: 10-20 m3/h
At Western Filter Tech, the Investors not only find a reliable supplier of Filter Press, at the forefront of technology, but also a professional and dedicated partner. We are committed to providing you with all the waste management solutions you need, bringing the highest convenience and efficiency to your business.
Western Filter Tech is proud to be one of the equipment suppliers for this major project!
With advanced technology and deep knowledge in the field of frame sludge press machines and sludge treatment, we are always ready to advise and design the most suitable solutions for your needs. From choosing the appropriate sludge press machine capacity to optimizing the operating process, we will accompany and support you in every stage.
Not only meeting high-quality standards, Western Filter Tech’s products are also designed to meet strict environmental protection requirements. We prioritize the living environment and community health and are committed to minimizing the impact of the sludge treatment process on the environment.
Let Western Filter Tech become your partner, and we will provide comprehensive and efficient solutions for all issues related to sludge treatment. Contact us today to discover more about the excellence and potential of Western Filter Tech in the field of sludge treatment.
>> Visit fangape Facebook of Western Filter Tech
>> Contact now: 0909796560 (Ms. Thanh) for a free consultation!
>> Maybe you will like: Renting a membrane filter press